How to fix QuickBooks error 3371
QuickBooks error 3371 Status Code 11118 can occur if your product is hosted by right network and you access QuickBooks with web connect and then select to open the file without saving. If you use QuickBooks enterprise and your product is hosted by right network, you must save the file and then import it.
When you see the error 3371: QuickBooks could not load the license data; this may be caused by missing or damaged files.
Two methods for fixing QuickBooks Error 3371:
1• Before proceeding, ensure that your copy of Microsoft windows is up to date:
• You may need to re-install your software, have your license number and your product number for your version of QuickBooks ready.
• An update to your anti-virus program may have identified a virus in QuickBooks. this is usually a false positive and the QuickBooks file is not truly infected.
2• Fix microsoft.net framework, and c++ issue using the QuickBooks component repair tool:
The following troubleshooting steps are below: • Download the QB install tool and save to file your desktop: • Double-click the QBinstallDiagnostintool.exe • If u see unable to locate QuickBooks installation files. you will, need to installer to populate the installation files in the temp folder. Which the QBinstall tool users for repair. • If you see no error details found then the QBinstall did not deduct any errors with your installation. • If you see an error deducted click the proceed button to apply the recommended fix.
3• Re-create damaged entitlementdatastore.ecml:
• Close the QuickBooks If it’s open
• Open the entitlement data folder for your operating systems and version of QuickBooks
• On your keyboard, press windows +R to open the run windows
• Enter the following information and then press enter
• Right click the entitlementdatastore.ecml file and select delete
• Click yes to confirm you want to delete the file.
• Open QuickBooks and following the instruction to register the application.
4• Uninstall QuickBooks, download and run the QuickBooks clean install utility then reinstall QuickBooks:
This error is resolved in three steps.
A• Uninstall QuickBooks:
• On your keyboard, press windows +e to open the computer window.
• Click to uninstall or change a program.
• In the list of program select QuickBooks and click uninstall.
B• Download and run the QuickBooks clean install toll:
• Download the QuickBooks_clean_install_exe file and save it to your desktop.
• Open QuicBooks_Clean_install_utility.exe.
• Click i accepted on the license agreement.
• Select your version of QuickBooks and continue to start.
• Click ok when you see the message QuickBooks is now ready for a clean uninstall please install to the default directory
QuickBooks error 3371 support phone number 1855 307 7142
QuickBooks error support, If you are having a premier QuickBooks account and you are facing problem of QuickBooks error 3371 do not panic its common, it happens with many customers. it is resolvable, we are at QuickBooks Error Support 3371 have intuit certified technicians and we have different types of premium tools to resolve such errors.
First of all you need to understand why this error occurs
There are too many causes to happen intuit QuickBooks error 3371
1. QuickBooks faulty installation
2. Your Microsoft windows was not up-to-date,.
3. Microsoft MS xml program is require to QuickBooks to go and run
Microsoft MS xml is missing or damaged.
4. Operating system error occurs that damaged QuickBooks installation file.
How to fix QuickBooks Error Support 3371
step to step guide to fix quickbooks error support 3371
Windows update problem
- Click Windows start button
- got to Control panel
- click on Windows update
- Click on check for update
- And update it with latest update
Cause 2: Missing of Microsoft windows ms xml program
- Go to Google and type download microsoft ms xml program
- program download the particular file and run it
- Then download the QuickBooks fresh installation tool > Run it then install your quickbooks.
at the end try to re-install windows operating system.
or call us 1855-307-7142
How to fix QuicBooks Error h202 :